Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pre-marriage confusions


I was going through the list of my blog posts. It wasn't nice to see that I had more drafts than published posts. I have always been a victim to abruptly ending thoughts. I start writing when there is a gush of thoughts and then I get easily distracted. "Save Now" And forget. That's what kept happening.

Aah anyway. I found a gem that I had written in 2011. Pasting it with no modifications at all. Here goes--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, October 1, 2011

I want to marry a tall, dark and handsome baldie with a scar. That would make a rugged sight for the rest of my life. I wouldn't get bored watching...

On second thoughts I'd have a tall, dark, handsome bald, scarred statue, keep it in my bedroom and marry a guy who earns well. That would give me eye candy as well as a good life.


Ack! That isn't a good idea either. I know what I must do. I'll keep the statue. The earning is something I can do myself. I'll just marry a musician. Now THAT would provide me some lifelong entertainment.

Eh? Entertainment? Okay, correction! I don't want to marry a television. I'll earn and keep the statue. I have a good musical quotient too! I can learn whatever I want to and make my own music. I'll just marry a.. what do I need to marry for?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heh! As stated here, I have undergone life transforming procedures and most of you probably know what it is. And for those who don't know, well, I decided that the statue wasn't enough ;)


2 comments:

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Tall, dark, handsome baldie. Does he have a scar?

Shruti said...

haha oh yes!! just that when I meant baldie, I meant totally hairless ;)